Chelation is a process whereby a chelating agent such as EDTA (ethylene diamine tetra-acetic acid) binds to toxic metals and minerals present in the human body and flush them out. Metals such as lead, cadmium and mercury, and minerals (when present in excess) such as iron and calcium get deposited in the blood and cause noxious effects, making the body susceptible to organ failure or even death, in some cases. This is because the air around us that we breathe, particularly in industrialized cities is contaminated with these elements. When chelation therapy is administered, EDTA attracts these from the blood like a magnet and detoxifies the body, restoring it to its pure initial state. There are various benefits of chelation therapy –
- It is non-surgical and minimally invasive as the chelating agent is administered intravenously.
- It removes lead and other toxic metals which make the body vulnerable to cardiovascular disease.
- It restores the nutrient, vitamin and oxygen levels in the body by reducing free radicals – a by-product of toxic chemicals.
- It has been observed that chelation therapy also increases skin color and texture, decreases wrinkles and aging signs, and adds luster to hair as the free radicals are flushed out of the body.
- It reduces the unhealthy accumulation of calcium and plaque from the blood vessels.
- It lowers the risk of cardiovascular disease as removal of accumulated plaque improves the blood flow and circulation.
- It has anti-aging effects and is proven to increase life expectancy. It also helps in curing Chronic Fatigue Syndrome as it stimulates the mitochondria – the ‘power house’ of human cells.
- It strengthens bones, relieves arthritis and is often used as a treatment for osteoarthritis.
- By increasing circulation to the brain, chelation therapy can also potentially improve memory and general mental functioning.
- It is cost effective and painless compared to the more traditional forms of treatment.
See how Chelation Therapy is effective in removing heart blockage here Chelation Therapy for Heart Blockage
Know more about our Chelation Therapy treatment here Chelation Therapy
Know more about Natural Chelation Therapy