It is unfortunate that this useful and effective therapy for many illnesses has not been well received in most English speaking countries including India, while Medical Ozone Therapy is widely accepted and used for a variety of medical illnesses for 70 years successfully, in most Non-English speaking countries including Europe, South America, Russia, Cuba, Bulgaria, Japan, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia etc., Relevant published medical articles can be accessed through PubMed.gov database which provides abstracts in English from publications from Non-English speaking countries.
Ozone (O3), a super charged form of oxygen (O2), is a relatively unstable molecule and this instability is the reason why it is so powerful. It is present in the atmosphere as the “ozone layer” and protects from UV Radiation. Ozone is the most powerful oxidizer known to man as it powerfully neutralizes free radicals or positively charged particles.
Ozone in biological system often exerts entirely different effects than it does in in-vitro environment. In biological system ozone instantaneously interacts with the double bonds found in amino acids and lipids to form peroxides. It is these various peroxides not ozone itself which exerts the biological induction effects that are seen with ozone therapy.
The extra oxygen molecule in Ozone is unstable and is negatively charged. This extra molecule attaches itself with any positively charged molecule. All viruses, bacteria and parasites that cause diseases in man are positively charged , so by flooding the body with ozone this extra oxygen molecule acts to neutralize all of these disease causing pathogens.
APPLICATION OF OZONE THERAPY:
Over a dozen methods have been developed – primarily in Europe over the past sixty years – in the application of ozone in medical therapy. The methods include injecting ozone, bubbling ozone through blood, ozone bagging, ozonized oil, the ultimate whole body ozonisation to name a few.
GANGRENOUS FOOT – REAL CASE STUDY:
Recently, one of our patients came in with a gangrene infected feet because of diabetes. Regular medicine had no treatment for him and asked him to amputate the toe. But after he visited Nulife Wellness Centre in Chennai and underwent whole body ozonization, his toe started to heal and is now, after consultation, it has been confirmed that he need not amputate it any more. Below are links of the actual toe and the before and after reports:
Benefits of Ozone Therapy
- Deactivates viruses, bacteria, yeast, fungi and protozoa
- Stimulates the immune system
- Cleans arteries and veins
- Purifies the blood and the lymph
- Reduces pain, calms the nerves
- Prevents shock
- Scavenges free radicals
- Prevents stroke
- Reduces cardiac arrhythmia
- Improves brain function and memory
- Oxidizes toxins, facilitating their excretion
- Chelates heavy metals, working well with EDTA
- Increases the amount of oxygen in the blood
- Stimulates production of all protective cell enzymes
- Prevents and reverses degenerative diseases
- Prevents and treats communicable diseases
- Prevents and eliminates auto-immune diseases
Medical Ozone Therapy does not rule out classic medicine. But Medical Ozone Therapy has remarkable results
1. In combination with classic medicine
2. If classic medicine cannot be used due to ineffectiveness or side-effects